News & Update
What are the modifications in NEET 2017
· NEET is the only medical entrance exam of our country (Except AIIMS and JIPMER )
· You can choose any one of the 8 languages to answer which includes English, Hindi, Guajarati, Assamese, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu and Marathi while appearing for the exam.
· It is mandatory to fill Aadhar card information while filling the application form for NEET.
· Three attempts of countdown will start from NEET-2017 medical entrance exams, earlier attempts will not be considered.
How to overcome the syllabus and language issues in NEET 2017
· NEET 2017 exam is based on 40% of 11 class syllabus, so students should refer biology, chemistry and physics concept to score marks.
· For additional preparation, students can refer popular and experience authors books.
Subject wise hints for NEET 2017
· Physics: Touch up your analytical and conceptual problems and also time management.
· Chemistry: GO through important topics, formulas, numerical and also read NCERT books.
· Biology: solve doubts paper to achieve good marks.
· Attempt Practice test sessions of all three subjects to maintain accuracy and speed.
What are the faults to avoid while preparing for NEET 2017
· Never be shy to ask doubts that you have.
· Don’t let negative marking bother you.
· Go though NCERT books and also our study materials.
· Try to work on weaker part first.
· Firstly Solve easy questions and leave tricky and difficult questions for the end time.
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!!!! DO YOUR BEST…. TO BE ON TOP ….